This Website is owned and operated by xyz Ltd
The term ‘Startup-Webdesign.co.uk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ or ‘user’ or ‘client’ refers to you.
- The content of our websites pages are for your general information and used in a promotion sense only.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party
- The website is subject to change without notice.
- The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at the users own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Reproduction is prohibited of any material which is owned by, or licensed to us, which includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, other than in accordance with the relevant copyright laws.
- You must seek our permission in writing to use any material or content from our website. Failure to do so will be a breach in copyright laws.
- Any links to third party websites are provided for your convenience only. We have no responsibility for the content of these third party websites and unless stated we offer no endorsement of the third party website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on third party sites
- Pay Monthly Websites Definitions
- Recurring payments – means the payment that you will make every month for your website.
- Website Brief – A short document which covers the scope of the website design including, expected time scales, monthly cost, required content and the main purpose of the website.
- Uptime – This is the time normally shown as a percentage that a website is visible on the internet.
- Standard Hourly Rate – This is set at £30 per hour
- All assets – This includes all of the images, code, framework and server scripts that go to make up your website.
- Pay Monthly Website Contract Terms
- When you are signing up for a new pay monthly website account you are required to setup a recurring payment plan prior to work commencing. Work will commence within twenty four hours of us receiving confirmation that the recurring payments have been setup and that you have accepted these terms governing our service.
- We will produce a website brief which will detail the content required by us from you and the approximate expected completion date. The content we require may be text and or images, if required we can also supply stock images (charges vary). Any text or images supplied by you to us must be free of copyright and we accept no responsibility for any infringement of copyright law arising from any text or images supplied by you.
- We reserve the right to refuse to handle any material which may be deemed offensive, illegal or controversial.
- We provide all hosting and software updates where required. Included in your monthly plan is one hour of our labour time for maintenance, amendments, updates and changes to your website. You may decide to purchase an extra monthly maintenance plan separately.
- We strive to maximise the uptime of your website. We cannot accept liability for disruption of service caused by factors that lie outside of our control
- We will accept no liability for any modification or changes made to the website by any other party other than ourselves, where these modifications or changes result in any failure or error of the website. You agree to pay our standard hourly rate to correct any failures or errors caused
- When you sign up for a new Pay Monthly Website plan you agree to do this on a twelve month contract, after this period a rolling monthly contract comes into effect. This contract will be governed exclusively by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- After the initial twelve month contract if you wish to cancel you must give thirty day’s notice in writing by emailing email@example.com. Any recurring payments will be cancelled at the end of thirty days. If you cancel before the end of the twelve month contract you will be billed for the remaining months of your contract.
- You can switch the hosting and maintenance of your website to another provider at any time subject to you having fully paid the initial twelve months contract and paid the one off transfer of ‘all assets’ fee of £500. This transfer of all assets figure is only a guide and you should obtain an exact figure from us at the time.
- Other Services
- Other services include but are not limited to: Digital Marketing Services, Search Engine Optimisation Services, App Development Maintenance and Development Services.
- If you wish to retain our services as shown in 4.1 you will be issued with a proposal detailing contract length and the service parameters. Work can only commence once you have accepted this proposal.
- Positive and Negative Feedback
- In order to improve our services, we are always keen to receive your feedback, If you wish to praise a member of our team or make a complaint about service you have received, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including as much detail as possible. Any complaints will be acknowledged within 48 hours and we aim to resolve any issues within 3 business days.
- Force Majeure
- Neither party shall be liable to the other for any failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any Act of God, terrorism, war, political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside of our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- Changes To These Terms
The Company reserves the right to change these conditions from time to time as it sees fit and your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms. You are responsible for checking our terms and conditions before each session of using our website.